Mila Cotton Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
A sweet style that that is sure to be as comfortable as it is adorable! The Mila cotton gown is made with soft Swiss dot cotton in white, the dot pattern and lace trim provides vintage inspired details in a modern style. Lined in a super soft woven cotton which creates a gown that she will be comfortable in all day! Designed to fall just past her toes with functional ties on the shoulders allow for a comfortable fit and shell button closure on the back help with easy changes! Pair with the matching Mila cotton bonnet, bow headband or daisy crown to complete her special look.
- Montreux Swiss Dot cotton in white
- Cambridge Lawn cotton in white
- White lace
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA