Rose Christening Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
The Rose Christening gown is sure to delight on your little one's special day! Made with a lovely light ivory lace in a pattern of delicate tea roses and leaves over a super soft cotton lining, to ensure she is as happy and comfortable as she is beautiful! A soft white cotton lining skirt with a romper underneath made in a natural cotton gauze with snaps for easy changes! Secured on the back with pearl buttons and a silk ribbon sash for an easy fit. Includes her matching Rose lace bonnet to complete her special look and add one of our flower crown headbands so she can have a new look to take her from ceremony to party!
- Light ivory rose lace
- 100% white cotton lining
- 100% natural cotton gauze
- Silk Ribbon
- Pearl buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
The gown is gorgeous and exactly as described/seen on the site. We also purchased the headband and it matched perfectly! Did not disappoint and shipped so fast!