Harrison Christening Blanket
Handmade in the USA
- 100% White Quilted Cotton
- Light blue linen trim
- Light blue knit
- Ivory Venice lace detailing
- Optional personalization in ivory thread
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
The blanket is beautifully made.
I bought the Harrison Blanket and Harrison Newborn Romper to receive my little baby boy, these products are gorgeous, full of details but elegant at the same time, exactly what I was looking for, the fabric is super soft to the touch, 100% cotton. I was very excited to receive such a high quality and beautiful products, I will definitely buy from this store again.
Lovely embroidery work. It was made well and complimented his jumpsuit and sweater with the knit corner . Adorable
Wish I had found your site sooner! This blanket will be the perfect accompaniment to my son's christening outfit that I had previously purchased elsewhere :'(. Just the right amount of blue and hint of lace to set it off!
I could't decide if I wanted to spend the extra money on the receiving blanket, bib, and booties when I was going to place my order for the Harrison jumpsuit and hat. I thought I would just shop locally for similar white items. I am so glad I changed my mind!!! The beautiful material and detail are like nothing I could have purchased locally....and besides, the entire collection will be a perfect heirloom to be handed down for many, many years. The expense may be higher than you want now, but future generations will be thankful for your investment.