Aria Bubble Romper
Handmade in the USA
A Baptism romper that is a true work of art. Our Aria romper is handcrafted and beautifully detailed for your baby girl. The soft embroidered white floral lace with cording is as elegant as it is comfortable, and its details are enhanced by the beautiful silk underneath. The rich silk Dupioni lining in light ivory for a vintage look that will have your guests thinking it is a family heirloom. Designed to fall near her mid-thigh or shorter depending on her proportions. A darling floral edge lace and silk trim add depth and richness, while the pearl style buttons at the bodice finish the piece and allow a wonderful fit. Pair with the matching Aria lace bow headband or add a touch of color with one of our flower crown headbands to complete her look!
- 100% Silk Dupioni lining in light ivory
- White embroidered lace with cording
- White silk ribbons
- White edge lace
- Pearl style buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
this bubble romper is so sweet + elegant for our little 12 mo old! it's the perfect weight for these warm summer months. looking forward to seeing our babe in her stylish christening romper in a couple weeks!