Emily Gown, Bloomers & Bonnet
Designed from our studio in USA and imported
Inspired by a classic family heirloom christening gown, the Emily features embroidered cotton eyelet lace with a sweet scalloped edge and lace trim, soft lace cap sleeves add a delicate touch. Button closure on the back of the bodice ensure a secure and comfortable fit. Finished with a soft velvet ribbon sash in your choice of white or tan to add a special touch.
The gown includes her matching lace bloomers made in a wide leg style to aid in creating a beautiful silhouette, and her lace bonnet with soft cotton ribbon ties to comfortably secure her bonnet under her chin. An adjustable tie on the back will aid in finding the perfect fit for her.
Complete her look with the Emily booties or one of our Emily headbands that will give her the perfect outfit for her entire day!
- 100% cotton lace in light ivory
- Velvet ribbon sash in white or tan
- Cotton ribbon
- Button closure
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA