Owen Linen Christening Romper
Handmade in the USA
The perfect linen romper for your little one’s Christening day! Made with a soft linen blend in ivory, this jumpsuit is a comfortable outfit for your little guy to wear for the most elegant occasions. Featuring silk ribbon in ivory and light blue across the front bodice and sleeves trimmed in the same lovely blue ribbon. Also includes snaps on the inseam for quick changes. Made to fall mid-calf to ankle length depending on his height. New removable linen skirt is available (sold separately) to attach to the jumpsuit to create a beautiful Baptism gown for boys. The skirt can be easily removed to enjoy just the jumpsuit for his after Christening celebration.
- Linen/cotton blend in ivory
- Ivory & blue silk ribbon trim
- Shell buttons
- Snaps on legs for easy changes
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I ordered my son his Christening outfit in addition to the matching hat and booties. The booties ended up being too small, so I needed to get the next size up. I reached out to customer service and they told me that they would not waive the return shipping cost of the original booties even though I was exchanging them. They also weren’t even going to ship me the new booties with no cost, but ended up waiving that after I told them that was ridiculous. Not sure if I will be ordering from here again.
Owen Linen Romper
My little boy wore this for his baby blessing last Sunday at church. I love British clothing and classic dainty clothing from a bygone era. Thank you for keeping these adorable styles alive and fashionably current!
I fell in love with this jumpsuit when I saw it online! When it arrived in the mail, I couldn't have been more pleased. The jumpsuit was just as precious, if not more so, in person! I also purchased the matching bib, sweater and cap, and am very please with these piesces as well!
Wonderful experience! Great customer service, the jumpsuit arrived early and in perfect condition. The fit was true to size and the material was lovely.