Rowan Linen Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
A modern style gown with vintage inspired details, the Rowan christening gown is made with our soft linen/cotton blend in ivory trimmed with blue silk ribbon and ivory cotton venice lace. The tiered skirt gives more volume to the skirt than a traditional boys gown so your little one will look like a little prince in the rich and full style! Comes with his matching Rowan linen bonnet to perfectly top off his look on his special day!
- Ivory Linen/Cotton Blend
- 100% Silk Ribbon
- 100% Light Ivory Cotton Lace
- Shell Buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA