Theodore 3-Piece Suit
Handmade in the USA
The Theodore Baby Boy Suit is crafted with our premium French Terry, a soft material with a beautiful texture. The lovely texture and feel of the material adds a unique take on our beloved baby boy 3-piece suit design. Includes the coordinating Jacket, Pants & Cotton/Rayon Blend Shirt. The jacket features a fold over collar, pockets, shell buttons and a darling striped cotton trim. Pair with the matching newsboy cap and booties to complete the look that is perfect for any special occasion that calls for baby boy dress clothes.
- 100% French Terry Cotton
- Striped Cotton Piping
- Cotton White Cotton/Rayon Blend Shirt
- Shell Buttons
- Onesie Imported
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Adorable suit and great quality product. My grandson was absolutely adorable!
Loved the suit! I purchased it for Easter. The shoes ran a bit small but an overall nice outfit.
I got the Theodore suit for my son on his baptism. He looked so cute. I used the size chart listed and ordered a 9-12 months suit and it fit him perfectly. He is 10.5 months for the record. So happy with the quality of the suit.
The suit is amazing! I was not disappointed. It looked great on my baby. The packaging was very pretty and the suit was even better in person. The quality is excellent. I purchased the cap that goes with it and shoes. I used the measurements on the sizing chart and they very accurate. Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase.
Theodore 3-Piece Suit