Owen Linen Christening Booties
Handmade in the USA
The Owen Booties are made with the same linen as the Owen jumpsuit in a beautiful shade of ivory. The bottoms are made with a soft cotton blend, adding to the comfort of the design. They are kept on with detailed elastic ribbon across the foot and embellished with blue silk ribbon and shell buttons. Absolutely princely!
- Linen/cotton blend in light ivory
- Blue silk ribbon trim
- Shell buttons
- Elastic strap
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
So delicates and beautiful. Good quality and super fast delivery
Fit was perfect, and shipping very fast. Unfortunately, we lost one between the church and home. Oh well!
I ordered a size 0-3 months. It’s so small it will only fit a newborn m. Quality was good but runs very very small
Owen Linen Booties
I ordered this for my Son's Baptism and it will be perfect.