Owen Suit Accessory Bundle - SAVE 15%
**Sizes 3-6, 6-9 & 9-12 Shipping by 10/8**
A convenient set to complete your baby boys Christening suit at an affordable price. Our suit accessory bundle includes our ivory quilted newsboy hat that perfectly matches your Owen christening outfit. It also includes his ivory booties so his beautiful christening clothes are styled from head to toe. The Owen quilted bib will keep his blessing outfit clean yet fashionable, and the personalized ivory quilt blanket is perfect to wrap him up in. Lastly, his bunny pacifier holder will keep him company during his special occasion. Makes a perfect gift set for a baby shower, and finishes his outfit for use as a baby boys wedding suit, christening suit, or baptism outfit. Save 15% over buying the items separately.
- Owen Christening Suit sold separately
- 9-12mo is the largest size for booties. If ordering an 18-24mo suit, purchase the 9-12mo accessory set.
- Personalization in light blue thread
**Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like