Owen Christening Bib
Handmade in the USA
Just in case! Made with a very soft 100% quilted ivory cotton with ivory silk binding around the perimeter and featuring the Owen silk and satin trim down the front. Silk-satin ties. Perfect to keep his Christening outfit safe also matches the jumpsuit for a coordinated look.
- 100% ivory textured cotton
- Ivory linen trim
- Shell button
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
My daughter ordered the romper, removable skirt/gown, bib & booties for her godson’s baptism. It is unique and made beautifully with such simplistic detail. The baby blue satin gave it an extra touch. The baptism is soon and I’m sure he will look so precious.
I ordered the bib to go along with the matching jumpsuit, and couldn't not have been more pleased! The representation online is a perfect match to the actual product....if fact, the bib may be even better in person.
Helped keep a little accident from turing into a big mess on the morning of the ceremony! SO happy I added the bib to my order!