Oliver Convertible Skirt
**Ivory Ships by 8/10**
A unique convertible skirt to pull over his Oliver bubble romper to create a beautiful Baptism Gown. The Oliver convertible skirt has been created with the finest linen. The skirt is designed to easily attach to the Oliver romper with an elastic waist that creates a comfortable and secure fit to wear throughout the Baptism ceremony. On the bottom of the skirt, three intricate pintucks add a special detail that adds to the heirloom baptism look. The perfect addition to use for his special day and simply remove the skirt to wear the jumpsuit alone for a completely different look!
- Includes - Skirt (Romper sold separately)
- Linen/cotton blend
- Shell buttons
- Soft elastic waist
- 26” long
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Looked all over for quality and not overly ornate gown for our son's baptism. Found the perfect garment here. Great craftsmanship, style and material. Good service and quick shipping. Thank You!
I stumbled upon this website before my son was even born and immediately knew that I wanted to have him baptized in one of these outfits. The first time I saw the Oliver romper I knew it was the one. It is even more beautiful in person and will be a family heirloom for generations to come. It is a quality piece and well worth the price. My son looked so handsome and we received an abundance of compliments.
I love this skirt, it is such a beautiful piece! Perfect so my baby can wear a gown for his ceremony and then be more comfortable after!