Handmade in the USA
A soft and simple blanket to compliment his Oliver outfit! The Oliver blanket is made from our softest textured pima cotton, a 100% cotton with a lovely texture that makes it perfect for snuggling up to. The same fine linen we use to make the Oliver bubble romper is used for the binding and one corner features our Venice lace. Optional embroidery to add his name for a personalized touch that will make this blanket a true heirloom piece.
- 100% textured cotton
- Linen blend
- Venice lace
- Optional personalization on white blanket in white thread
- Optional personalization on ivory blanket in ivory thread
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
The gown and blanket was beautiful!
I ordered the Oliver bubble, shoes, bib, skirt, hat, and blanket and every single piece was absolutely gorgeous. This company has thought of everything. Every little detail, down to the lace and single button on each shoe is delicately and deliberately placed. The quality of the pieces is unrivaled: They are both beautiful and functional. My four-month-old was completely comfortable wearing the the bubble and shoes all day long (we live in Houston, in 100+ degree heat/100% humidity). The bubble and skirt presented beautifully. And the blanket - absolute PERFECTION! It was the ideal weight while holding my son - both with the skirt and without. We had the blanket monogrammed and that too came out beautifully. Finally I can't say enough about the customer service: It is UNPARALLELED. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone.
Absolutely perfect! Thank you
I love this company and all their products. They have the best customer service and top quality clothes and accessories. We’ve purchased both of our sons christening outfits/accessories from them. They have very quick shipment also.
We bought this blanket for my baby nephew baptism and I’m very happy, good quality and soft material, also a good size.