Melissa Christening Romper Dress
Handmade in the USA
A lovely dress for your little girl. Perfect for girls baptism or any special event. Made of our pima white cotton so it’s soft for baby, this one piece romper is made to fall just about knee length depending on height. Skirt falls mid-calf to ankle length featuring dotted Swiss/floral border embroidered pattern netting. White Venice lace trim adorns the sleeves, neck and ankles. Pale pink silk ribbons at the bodice add an elegant touch and can be tied for a nearly custom fit! Cute pearl buttons ensure easy fitment at shoulders. She is sure to look her best for her special day in the Melissa collection!
- 100% supima cotton in white
- Dotted Swiss/floral border embroidered pattern netting overlay
- White Venice lace trim
- Pale pink silk ribbons
- Pearl buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Melissa Romper Dress
We absolutely loved the Christening outfit- if we had any complaints it would be that the opening for her head was tight … both her head and neck are very average size … but had much difficulty fitting over her head, and left buttons open.
Wait excited the day of baptism for the baby girl to wear it and it was worth!
Many guests asked for the romper and comented how beautiful my dear Kyara look on it!
I really loved it!
Looks better in real life, great quality, can't wait for my little girl to wear her outfit on her christening day.
The dress was so beautiful! I received so many wonderful comments on the dress, everyone thought it was just so beautiful!