Lily Christening Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
A delicately detailed cotton lace with a scalloped edge layered to create a simply elegant look for her special day! A tiered lace skirt creates added detail not normally found in infant wear, and lightly ruffled lace sleeves are a perfect touch to the lace bodice. Paired with her matching Lily lace bonnet with silk ribbon ties to complete her look.
- 100% light ivory cotton lace
- Light ivory edge lace
- Ivory silk ribbon
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Beautiful dress and the shipping was so fast!!! Very pleased with my purchase.