Joli Christening Gown
Handmade in the USA
The Joli Baptism Gown is as soft as it is beautiful! Designed with rich 100% pima cotton, known for its soft texture and heirloom quality. The netting lace overlay features light pink and antique white floral embroidery with a unique scallop pattern on the hem. The contrast between the white lining and lace is stunning. Soft pink Venice lace accents the cute puff sleeves and neckline. A trailing silk ribbon bow at waist and pearl buttons at shoulders complete the elegant look. Match with any of her Joli Christening accessories for a truly exceptional baptism set.
- 100% pima cotton lining in white
- Soft pink & antique white embroidered netting
- Soft pink Venice lace
- Silk ribbon bow
- Pearl buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
The gown came so fast. It looks exactly as I have seen in the video. The quality is superb. My daughter has eczema but she never did had a single flare up even though she was wearing it for 4hrs. Everyone complemented how gorgeous the gown is and that it suits our beautiful baby. We all loved it!! I also bought the booties and hairpiece to match the gown. love love love it!!!
My granddaughter looked as though she walked out of a Jane Austen novel. The delicate lace with pale pink was just beautiful. The cotton under layer was cool and airy which make it perfect for a warm July day. We received so many compliments, it was perfect.
Absolutely LOVE this gown. My daughter is just shy of 5 months old, 15.5 lbs and 26 inches tall. This fit her perfectly and she looked like a baby doll!! I was on the fence about the pink but it is perfectly subtle and everyone loved it.
It was more beautiful then I expected! It came packed in perfect condition , and fit wonderfully. My little girl was very comfortable in it as well, it's lined with a cotton slip- just beautifully made.
I spent many hours looking at gowns and dresses online and finally decided to order the Joli gown. The pima cotton is so soft and perfect for babies delicate skin. The details and embroidery are even more beautiful in person. The pink is a subtle, elegant pale shade and added just the pop of color I was looking for. We got so many compliments on this gown. We also bought the matching cotton bonnet and booties. The bonnet is gorgeous. My daughter looked like a Victorian doll when we put it on her. I was on the fence about getting a gown because I didn't want anything super long. I think this was the perfect length. For reference, my 2 month old daughter was 15 lbs and 23" long. I called the company to find out the length of the gown. The 3-6 month size is 33" long. The embroidery started around her feet and then draped down for about 10". It was long enough to cover her feet and add some drama but not over-the-top. I would definitely recommend this elegant, well crafted gown.