Handmade in the USA
The Joli Christening Booties are a must have to match her full length Christening Gown or her darling Christening Dress. Lined with white 100% pima cotton, known for its heirloom quality and soft texture. Our antique white floral lace covers the booties, along with a gorgeous pink scallop lace on the edges. A silk ribbon strap with elastic creates a soft and secure fit on her feet. Adorned with a petite silk ribbon bow.
- 100% white pima cotton
- Antique white embroidered netting
- Pink Venice lace
- Ivory silk ribbon
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I bought these to go with the christening gown I bought for my daughter’s baptism. These are beautiful and very nice quality. Definitely worth getting for her special day!
Dress was even more beautiful in person❤️