Jessica Newborn Gift Set - Save 10%
Handmade in the USA
A lovely gift for your little girl! A beautiful gown set for a take me home outfit, baby blessing or any special event. Made from our soft ivory cotton which is perfect for her newborn skin. Our champagne embroidered netting across the bodice with floral appliqué with pastel pink and ivory flowers, pastel green vines and added pearl beading makes for a gorgeous look. Pale pink silk ribbons on the sleeves and shell buttons on the shoulders add the extra special touch. Made complete with the matching soft cotton bonnet for the perfect head to toe look. Also includes her matching Jessica lace booties, super soft quilted cotton blanket with the option to have her name embroidered on the corner for a special keepsake and her bunny chime rattle to keep her company. This gown set also makes a wonderful shower gift!
- 100% supima cotton in ivory
- Embroidered champagne netting
- Champagne lace and trim
- Floral applique with pastel pink & ivory flowers, pastel green vines & pearl beading
- Pale pink silk ribbon
- Shell buttons
- Optional blanket personalization in champagne thread
*Gift Boxes are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
**Unfortunately we are unable to ship gift boxes internationally. Please contact us for help in placing your order for this set without the gift box**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I purchased the Jessica Newborn Gift Set and matching bib for our first granddaughter. It is more beautiful than the pictures and will be perfect to wear home from the hospital as well as first pictures. It is also beautiful y boxed and has a wooden hanger for the gown. It is soft and I know it will be comfortable for a newborn. It arrived quickly and customer support is above and beyond anything I have ever experienced. For the quality I feel it is worth the cost.
This newborn set was sent to my daughter-in-law as a gift for the new baby due to arrive the first week of July. She seemed to be quite impressed with the presentation and quality. She loves the outfit and plans to use it for a photo. I look forward to purchasing more dresses for my grand baby in the near future. I can’t thank you enough for making this gift extra special!
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you daughter-in-law loved the Jessica newborn set! :)