Ingrid Personalized Blanket
Handmade in the USA
The Ingrid Blanket is a wonderful compliment to our Ingrid Christening Gown! Crafted with a double layer of light ivory premium pima cotton, known for its super soft texture and heirloom quality. Blanket is edged with a cotton lace in natural champagne tone. One corner of the receiving blanket features a the same lace used to the make the Ingrid Gown. Add her name above the lace corner in champagne thread for a personal touch!
- 100% cotton
- Lace corner detail
- Optional personalization in champagne thread
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Simple and beautiful blanket. Used on my daughter's baptism day, and it was perfect. Thank you!