Handmade in the USA
The Ingrid Booties are the perfect addition to her Ingrid Christening Outfit! Made with a soft pima cotton, she will be comfortable in these super soft booties throughout the day. Detailed with lovely lace for a vintage feel we adore. Unique ribbon ties around her ankle for a beautiful finish.
- 100% pima cotton
- Natural color embroidery
- Cotton ribbon in champagne
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
These bottles are stunning in person! They perfectly match the Ingrid dress and the ballet inspired tie around the ankle is SO cute!
So so beautiful..and handmade ..detail is gorgeous...beautiful cotton and what better than being handmade and done in the USA..Lilyana Rae will be baptized November 1, 2020...ty so much !!
Excellent service and high quality products