Emma Convertible Christening Gown Skirt & Romper Set
Handmade in the USA
A gorgeous convertible skirt to pull over her Emma bubble romper to create a unique Baptism Gown! The Emma Baptism skirt has been created with the finest linen in the same lovely shade of light ivory as the Emma romper. A beautiful ivory lace in a floral and leaf design with light pink silk ribbon woven through adorns the waist and bottom hem of the skirt. The skirt is designed to easily attach to the Emma romper with an elastic waist that creates a comfortable and secure fit to wear throughout the Baptism ceremony - so simple to take on and off with ease. The perfect addition to use for her special day and simply remove the skirt to wear the bubble romper alone for a completely different look at her Christening celebration!
- Matching bonnet and accessories sold separately
- Linen/cotton blend in light ivory
- Ivory Venice lace
- Hand dyed pink silk ribbon
- Shell buttons
- Skirt is 26” long
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I purchased this set for my god daughters baptism and it’s just perfect. It so cute and delicate. The linen fabric is also great for the summer months.
The gown was very beautiful and excellent tailoring. Unfortunately I washed it and the cotton material looked very worn out and dull. So be careful when you wash. Over all good purchase
When I saw this Christening Gown I knew it was going to be perfect for me. When it arrived, very quickly by the way, I was very impressed with the quality and workmanship. My daughter looked stunning on her Christening day, she received sooo many compliments on her gown. I can't thank you enough for the quality gown and great customer service!