Elijah Newsboy Cap
Handmade in the USA
Made with the same white textured cotton used to make our Elijah 3-Piece Suit, the Elijah cap is a perfect match! The charming newsboy style is finished with a soft elastic to ensure a nice, comfortable fit.
- 100% White Textured Cotton
- Soft Elastic
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Material is soft and cozy. Quality is an A+. My son didn’t have and wrinkles throughout the day even after he slept in the outfit in his car seat. The hat also stayed on perfectly!
This product looked just as expected on my nephew and was great quality. Everyone loved the outfit and asked where I found it. I highly recommend this product!
Everyone loved my sons outfit on his Defication day. It caught everyone’s attention in church and at our restaurant dinner, so many compliments.
Not only was it a very nice set but the material, the softness, the quality, simply amazing! I’m huge into comfort, and this was very easy to put on and comfortable
for my little one to wear the whole day. I paired it with the hat and the dove gray suede shoes also from here instead of the matching booties.
As far as fitting; I measured him and he would have fallen in the 9-12 month category for the jacket but the pants would have been too long. I went ahead and ordered the 6-9 month hoping he will fit just right in it and sure enough it was a perfect fit. The pants provide great coverage, lengthwise and we’re a comfortable high rise which with little ones in diapers I prefer the coverage rather than being lower rise and having everything pop out. For anyone wondering, he is 6.5 months, I measured across his chest at 18 and length was 29 which was very shy of the 9/12 month size but the pants were still long enough. I’d say size up is not necessary.
The only thing was that I would have liked better is the buttons on the jacket to maybe be a little bigger so they would not constantly pop open but otherwise definitely recommend.
Thank you so much for your review :) Your kind words about Elijah collection means so much to us! We will be sure to pass your feedback along to our designer!
Just perfect. From the material to design but most importantly to their costumer service. Ordered it last minute and received it within days🙏🏻
Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your kind words about your experience with us! :)
This outfit was so beautiful and fit my son perfectly for his baptism! 10 for quality!!
Thank you so much for your review! :) We are so happy to hear that the Elijah collection was perfect for your little one’s special day! <3