Handmade in the USA
The Clementine headband is a perfect addition to match her full length Christening gown. Designed with cotton mesh and the same embroidered flowers to match her gown. Soft elastic band around ensures a great fit.
- Cotton mesh
- Pink flower and green leaf embroidery
**Please note that the headband should be worn under adult supervision and contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
This headband is so adorable. I've never seen anything quite like it, it looks like a little crown. my daughter is six months old and wore the 3-6 month. It was pretty tight, so I would suggest if your child is average to above average in size, to go up a size.
the detail of this headband is remarkable. although it is too small we will end up in adding a small elastic to it in order to be able to put it on after the baptism.
This headband was the perfect accessory. It was a tad bit tight on my baby's head but it is adorable and has a little stretch to it anyway. My baby doesn't have much hair and it still looked so cute on her and I got so many compliments on the entire ensemble.
All of the Clementine items are just beautiful. They are the prettiest christening clothes we have ever seen. We cannot wait for our grand daughter to the baptized on Sept. 8th wearing her gorgeous clothes. Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!