Asher 3-Piece Suit
Handmade in the USA
Our Asher baby boy baptism outfit was specially created for your newest little one. Made with plush quilted cotton and white French terry cotton, this christening suit has special texture details not found in most baptism outfits. The folded collar and functional little pockets on the jacket are darling, and the pleated front creases on the pants make him look like a stylish little prince. Pair with the matching newsboy hat, booties and blanket to complete his look. This 3-piece suit is the perfect modern boy christening outfit for your upcoming special day. Wrap him in the comfort of the Asher suit!
- 100% Quilted Cotton (Grey, Blush, Soft Teal, Powder Blue)
- 100% White French Terry Cotton
- White Cotton/Rayon Blend Shirt
- Shell buttons
- Pocket details
- Onesie Imported
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I purchased my sons’ baptism suit here 4 years ago and did the same for my 2nd son a month ago. The quality is beautiful and the outfits are so different from traditional suits. Customer service is amazing; they helped me with hat and shoe selection in a timely manner and answered all my questions. I highly recommend them!!!
Asher 3-Piece Suit
I am very happy with the outfit we chose for our boy's christening. The size is perfect for a 3-month year old with high quality finishing. What really stood out for me was the customer service: I had opted for an outfit with a specific kind of socks. Christeninggrowns took the effort to follow up regarding that choice and recommended an alternative that was better suited for the outfit. There was no upselling involved. Thanks to the recommedation, I changed the socks and the outfit matched perfectly. With love from Singapore!
Overpriced. The suit jacket wouldn't stay buttoned. It kept opening up. The button holes were too big. The shoes were also purchased and they also fell off immediately. It was used as the Christening outfit and would have been adorable if the jacket stayed buttoned up.