Penelope Lace Christening Dress
Handmade in the USA
Our Penelope lace christening dress is an exquisite option for any special occasion that calls for a beautiful silk and lace baby dress! The Penelope dress is handmade in 100% single layer dupioni silk in a gorgeous shade of ivory. Featuring our stunning Penelope embroidered netting lace with a beautiful floral pattern. The embroidered flowers are ivory with champagne cording adding depth and detail unique to our designer baby clothes. Pearl buttons in the back add pretty vintage accents and make it easy to change her into her dress. A handmade ivory chiffon rosette and ivory flower applique at the neckline along with gathered cap sleeves finish the timeless look. So pretty, she will be ready for her christening day, blessing day, for use as a flower girl dress, or her first birthday.
- 100% silk dupioni in ivory
- Two-tone embroidered floral netting in ivory with champagne cording
- Handmade chiffon rosette
- Pearl buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Beautifully and carefully made with love and passion
BEAUTIFULLY made gown but no give in waist line nor sleeves. Material, despite being silk is somewhat rough/scratchy to the touch. Customer service has been great. Not every gown is going to be to each person’s liking. Sadly, this just wasn’t the right one for us.
I ordered the Penelope Dress and accessories and was not disappointed. The dress, booties, a headband were lovely. The fabric was soft and silky-smooth. I ended up exchanging it for a different set just because I wanted a longer gown for my daughter's Christening. I love how they respond quickly to messages and emails regarding any issues or concerns. 😀
Bought this for my 11 month old as a Birthday/Christening dress and we could not be happier with it! Gorgeous, great quality fabric and intricate embroidery. Thank you! Only wish I could've ordered the Penelope bonnet in a bigger size as it barely fits. They only had 9-12months. So excited for my little girl's big day in Jan! I think there'll be many happy tears on seeing her in her beautiful dress and bonnet. :)
The dress is absolutely gorgeous, I bought it for my friend's daughter and she was a little angel in the dress.
Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your kind words about the Penelope dress! :)