Harrison Christening Romper
Handmade in the USA
So sweet and classic! The Harrison christening romper for baby boys is our customer favorite when looking for a timeless christening outfit that is comfortable and distinctive. The christening jumpsuit features ivory Venice lace and a blue cotton/linen edging that adds detail not usually found in baby boy clothes. It will surely set him apart for his special day! It is handcrafted with textured white cotton that is soft to keep him comfortable throughout the day. The hidden snaps at the legs and shell buttons at shoulders allow for ease getting him into his cute blessing outfit. Made to fall about ankle length depending on his height. Darling baby attire for a wedding, baptism suit, or any special occasion. Don't forget to add his knit sweater, hat, and booties for a complete heirloom outfit he can pass down to his own little one someday!
- 100% white textured cotton
- Light blue linen trim
- Ivory Venice lace
- Shell buttons
- Snaptape inseam
- Mid-calf to ankle length
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
This romper was perfect for our 10 month old! We got the 12 month size and it fit very well. I wouldn’t have wanted to go smaller so definitely measure your baby. We paired it with long thigh high socks and I’m glad we did because with an older baby the way you hold them allows the pants to ride up. The socks made it so no skin showed. It all looked absolutely adorable. AMAZING quality too. It will definitely be an heirloom piece.
So so beautiful !!!
This was my second purchase. We loved the Harrison Christening Romper. It was beautiful and very comfortable for baby .
This was everything we wanted for our son! The quality was amazing. He looked adorable!
Absolutely beautiful! Can’t wait to put baby boy in it.