Emma Christening Bubble Romper
Handmade in the USA
A favorite christening romper for girls- our Emma collection is as unique as it beautiful! The Emma romper is made with a fine linen and cotton blend in a lovely shade of light ivory, a soft and breathable material. Detailed with ivory venice lace in a scallop and floral/leaf design across the front bodice. A light pink silk ribbon is woven through the lace for a gorgeous accent. The romper features a peter pan collar and is designed to fall mid-thigh or shorter depending on her height and proportions. A sash, connected at the bodice sides, ties in back into a bow - not only a beautiful detail but very functional as it helps create a tailored fit on her. Snaps on the inside leg and three shell buttons on the back bodice make it simple to get her dressed and changed. Add the new Emma christening skirt over the romper to create a stunning and unique christening gown. The skirt features a soft elastic waist so you can pull the skirt on and off with ease. Pair other accessories from the collection, such as the Emma bonnet or booties.
- Light ivory linen/cotton blend
- Ivory Venice lace
- Hand dyed light pink ribbon
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Very beautiful. Quality of the material is just lovely and the lace with soft pink detail is delicate. Used this as after baptism outfit for at home. My own oversight, should have ordered a large bonnet for 6 mo old vs the medium. It was definitely on the smaller side.
This romper was precious and looked great on my daughter, plus she seemed comfortable. However, two of the three buttons fell off within the first half an hour of her wearing it (one while we were putting it on and the other in the middle of her baptism). She wasn't doing anything more than typical baby wiggling and plenty of her clothes have buttons that have never given us issues. For something at this price point, I expected better quality. Check the buttons if you order this to make sure they are securely applied.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so sorry to hear two buttons on your Emma romper had fallen off! This does not match the high standard of quality we have for our collections and we will be sure to pass your comment along to our pressing team to be sure all buttons are secure before garments leave our office :)
Emma Bubble Romper
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and hope your little one has a wonderful time on her special day :)
Absolutely beautiful! Can’t wait for the christening for my granddaughter to wear it!’
My baby looked amazing in her gown, also she was confortable. The fabric is fresh and beautifully in detail.