Elliott Newsboy Cap
Handmade in the USA
The Elliott newsboy cap is made is made in the same style French terry cotton as the Elliott suit, for a super soft, comfortable and classic addition to his pants or shorts suit, that can easily be paired with other outfits for many wears! Available in navy and white.
- 100% navy French terry cotton
- 100% white French terry cotton
- Soft elastic back
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA