Owen 3-Piece Suit
Handmade in the USA
Designer styling and heirloom quality, this very inspired baby boy christening outfit has been created with ivory quilted cotton pants with pleated detail and soft elastic waist. Pants should fall mid-calf to ankle length depending on his height. The shirt is made from soft ivory cotton. The sweater is made with soft ivory knit and blue silk ribbon trim. An ideal suit for that upcoming baptism or christening!
- 100% Ivory Textured Cotton
- Ivory Cotton Shirt
- 100% Ivory Acrylic Knit
- Shell Buttons
- Blue Silk Ribbon
- Linen Trim
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Loved how fast it came . The quality of material was top notch
Owen 3-Piece Suit
The Owen suit is so adorable and perfect for a first born son which will be passed down for generations.
The quality and style will last a long time. Thank you for the memories!
Thank you so much for your review! :) We are so happy to hear that the Owen suit was perfect for your little one!
So cute and soft
The outfit is beautiful, our boy will wear it on his christening.