Liam 3-Piece Set
Handmade in the USA
The perfect baby boy christening outfit for him to wear for his Baptism or Baby Blessing! This 3-piece suit is made with 100% ivory quilted cotton, a super soft and plush material that is heirloom quality. No detail was missed on this christening suit. The pleat detail on the pant legs and the flat front waistband help create a tailored fit. A pocket on the back is such a stylish detail. Soft elastic waist provides a secure and comfortable fit. The jacket is thoughtfully designed to bring an elegant look to this cotton baptism outfit. Folded collar & front pockets on the jacket show the attention to detail. Edges trimmed with 100% silk in a lovely shade of champagne. Jacket fastens with shell buttons. Also includes the premium cotton shirt.
- 100% Ivory Quilted Cotton
- Champagne Silk Trim
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
The Liam suit is absolutely adorable on my grandson! I am astonished on how great it looks on him, he's going to be the one to stand out with this suit on. Thanks for making his day a little more special! The quality is top knotch and I would recommend the Liam suit for your babies christening.
This suit it too nice for words. Our son will be 7 months at the time of his Christening and we ordered a size 3-6 as he's on the short side. Fits perfect!
My son looked so handsome in this suit. The stitching and quality was beyond anything I’ve found in department stores. Worth every penny.
Thank you for the most beautiful baby outfits. I am always searching for excellent and beautiful quality material and I have found that in your store. Thank you!
Elegant, classic and soft! Perfect for an infant!