Elijah 3-Piece Set
Handmade in the USA
The all white Elijah Suit is a baby boy baptism outfit made of the softest textured cotton and an elegant design, perfect to keep your little guy cozy and warm on his christening day! Not a detail is missed on this charming 3-piece christening suit. The fitted style pant features pleated front creases, a grosgrain ribbon and shell button waist and a stylish back pocket. The soft textured jacket features a fold over collar and darling front pockets. To complete this modern boy christening look - pair the matching Elijah Newsboy Cap and Elijah Booties, both made with the same textured cotton.
- 100% White Textured Cotton - Jacket & Pants
- White Cotton Shirt
- Shell Buttons
- Grosgrain Ribbon Details
- Pant & Jacket Pockets
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Real Customer Style
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
This suit is so beautiful and good quality. I was impressed with how quickly Baby Beau and Belle shipped out the suit. Thank you!
So cute .. can't wait for him to wear it
Elijah 3-Piece Suit
Loved how the suit looked on my baby. He was 3 months when he wore it and I got him a 6-9 months. It fit him perfectly witj enough wiggle room for him to wear it a few more times. He also looked quite dapper in his hat.
The suit is sensational. I’m so happy with my purchase. As a returning customer I continue to be impressed with the detail and quality of these baptismal outfits. Even the customer service is fantastic when I needed help with how to put together my outfit. Highly recommend : )