Emma Linen Christening Bonnet
Handmade in the USAThe Emma Christening bonnet was made to match perfectly to her Emma romper! Made with a lovely linen blend in light ivory, a soft and breathable material - perfect for the little one wearing it! Detailed with a beautiful ivory lace with light pink silk ribbon woven throughout. Light pink silk ribbon ties make it easy to adjust and creates a gorgeous finish, whether you tie it to the side or directly under her chin. A beautiful way to complete her Christening outfit!
- Light ivory linen/cotton blend
- Ivory Venice lace
- Hand dyed pink silk ribbon
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
When I see all details, the fabric, it’s so delicate .. it’s beautiful
Beautiful, classic and simple. Just what I wanted. Nothing too frou frou, just elegant.
Adorable christening bonnet, she will wear it on May 29th for her baptism.
Perfect match to Emma linen romper. Light ivory linen, beautiful lace, soft pink satin ribbons.