Poppy Christening Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
Our newest stunning design, the Poppy Christening gown is a gorgeous full-length heirloom gown that is sure to impress on your baby girls Baptism day. It is already a customer favorite and it's easy to see why. This beautiful Baptism gown is lined with rich silk dupioni in a shade of ivory. The subdued silk color is the perfect shade to enhance the intricate floral lace that lays upon it. The same gorgeous lace is continued on the adorable cap sleeves, with lace scallops adding a simple yet elegant detail at the bodice and skirt hem. Pearl button closures at the bodice back finish the exquisite look. Included is her matching Poppy Lace Christening bonnet, made with the same pretty scallop lace to frame her face and cotton ties to keep the traditional style, making her Blessing gown complete. The adorable cotton bow at the keyhole opening on the back of her bonnet is just another set of details that make our girls christening clothes stand out. Don't forget to pair with her matching christening booties, christening bib, and snuggly blanket for an heirloom set that will be treasured for generations.
- 100% silk dupioni in ivory
- All-over floral lace overlay in Light Ivory
- Pearl buttons
- Cotton ribbon ties
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Me encantó , es mucho más de lo que pensé que iba a obtener !!! Estoy enamorada de la tienda 😍😍😍 y el
Tiempo que tardo en venir estuvo perfecto !!
My daughter just wore this yesterday for her christening and it so beautiful in person! It’s wonderfully made and true to size. The bonnet makes it so sweet. The deacon at our church said it’s the prettiest gown he’s ever seen.
Got this for my firstborn 3years ago.and its beautiful. Now, i just ordered the lola gown for our 2nd and cant wait to have it. I want them to have their own gown to pass down in the future.🥰😍.. worth it and love it.
The poppy christening gown is even more gorgeous in person. Great quality. An heirloom item. Absolutely beautiful !
Absolutely love the baptism dress for it little one.
Can’t wait to see her in it on her big day.