Harrison Personalized Blanket
Handmade in the USA
- 100% White Quilted Cotton
- Light blue linen trim
- Ivory Venice lace detailing
- Optional personalization in light blue thread
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I got mine personalized and it looks very cute. Very satisfied with my purchased
I ordered the Harrison gown and also ordered the bonnet but was the wrong bonnet. They sent me an email asking me if I would like to change it before they shipped! Then I decided later to order the matching blanket and they shipped it all together and right away! They are a wonderful company to order from!!! My selections, gown, bonnet and blanket are top quality! I bought it for my daughter to bring her son home from the hospital. I hand washed it all and it didn’t change at all!
I love how the embroidery and the blue suede booties matched. Work, packaging,quality and the prompt delivery was awesome! They should be put in a set together. Maybe with a rattle.