Violet Lace Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
Our Violet lace bonnet will frame her face perfectly! It is made with soft embroidered sheer white floral lace with cording that is as elegant as it is comfortable, and its details are enhanced by the beautiful silk underneath. The vintage inspired lace pattern will have your guests thinking it is a family heirloom. A darling floral edge lace and silk ribbon trim add depth and richness, while the silk ribbon ties finish the piece and allow a wonderful fit. This is a Baptism bonnet that will be passed down and appreciated for generations to come.
- White embroidered lace with cording
- White silk ribbons
- White edge lace
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
This Bonnet was needed to pair with a custom Baptismal gown made from a wedding dress. The lace and ribbon trim were two slightly different shades which were a perfect blend for the satin gown.