Isabella Flower Headband
Handmade in the USA
A stunning flower wreath headband, designed with baby's comfort at heart, hand-crafted in our office on a super soft hand-stretched nylon band to gently stretch to easily fit any head! Gorgeous pink and ivory roses, lily of the valley and leaves adorn the headband and give the look of the real thing, but they will last well past her special day, for a special keepsake of a cherished memory! A sweet cotton ribbon bow on the back adds a delicate touch of charm. The headband has lots of stretch, so will also fit an older sister to match!
Since these pieces are hand-made, please keep in mind that each headband will be made with the same materials, but slightly different and a unique piece!
- Hand-stretched nylon
- Pink, ivory and white flowers and leaves
- 100% pale pink cotton ribbon bow
**Please note that the headband should be worn under adult supervision and contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA