Isabella Christening Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
Our timeless and classic rose and vine embroidered cotton lace is back featured in a new baptism style! The blush lining is made with very soft supima cotton, and the ivory cotton lace overlay has vintage inspired embroidery with rose and vine designs. This is made to fall a few inches past baby’s feet so it’s a gown length without overwhelming your little girl. The bodice is made with a soft stretch lace that creates an easy and comfortable fit for your little one, with a blush pink cotton bow on the front for added detail. Includes her matching Isabella lace bonnet, complete with matching lace trim and soft cotton ribbon ties to neatly secure it on baby. This classic style gown is great for any special occasion or pair the matching booties and headband for a gorgeous baby shower gift!
- 100% blush pima cotton
- Ivory cotton lace with rose and vine floral embroidery
- Light ivory stretch lace
- Blush cotton ribbon bows
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA