Jessica Quilted Christening Blanket
Handmade in the USA
A beautiful addition to her Jessica outfit. This stunning blanket is made with a super soft quilted cotton in ivory to keep her warm, and features a natural muslin binding edge. One corner of the blanket is detailed with floral netting lace in champagne. The option to add baby's full name in champagne thread adds a personal touch. A sweet addition for your little one's special day.
- 100% ivory textured cotton
- Champagne lace
- Muslin trim
- Optional personalization in champagne thread
**Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Love that this lace across one length of the blanket matches the lace on the bodice of my daughter's gown, adding her name and baptism day was just an extra special touch that will be a treasured keepsake!