Tessa Pink Silk Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
The Tessa Silk Christening Bonnet is a wonderful addition to your Tessa baptism romper. Made of 100% silk dupioni in a beautiful vintage pink champagne so it perfectly matches her baby girl dedication outfit. Ivory silk ribbon ties and a venice edge lace detail are the special accents unique to our designer christening clothes. So special and pretty, a perfect match with any baby blessing outfit.
- 100% Dupioni silk in vintage pink champagne
- Venice edge lace
- Silk ribbon ties
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baptism Outfits Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates christening outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Quality was amazing, came packaged nicely on their own little hangers. Material of the dress is so nice and airy and light. The stitching is detailed and beautiful. Highly recommend!