Harrison Knit Christening Sweater
Handmade in the USA
Warm and comfortable for your precious little one, the Harrison christening sweater is a classic design. Made with our custom dyed sky blue knit, that is made with the softest knit material for your baby boy's comfort. Ivory Venice trim down the center adds a handsome detail for his special day, and shell buttons at the front allow for the perfect fit. This sweater will look perfect with the Harrison Christening Jumpsuit or any other outfit you might have needing that extra special finished look.
- Soft knit - light blue
- Light blue linen blend trim
- Ivory Venice lace
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Harrison sweater romper booties and cap looked absolutely perfect on my grandson’s Baptism Day
Delicate and beautiful! In love!
The material was unbelievable soft; very beautiful. Definitely will purchase more items in the future...
This coordinating sweater was just precious and perfect1